ENVISION YOUR FUTURE HOME ON HUGE 600sqm SECTION
ONLY 1 LEFT - CALLING ALL BUILDERS AND DEVELOPERS!
Wow! Incredible 604m² section is ripe for your creativity. Judging from how quickly the other sections were bought, this one won't last long!
Bargain for sure - $565,000
Exceptional opportunity! Vendor wants it sold! Last one available!
First come first serve. Hurry and make your offer now.
10% deposit will secure your section!
Property location can be viewed from the West end of Kilcooley Rd, which is off the East end of Argento Ave
Do you need valuable land in a prestigious suburb for a single build, spec building or development!? These competitively priced sections promise to be an excellent and solid investment.
• Best position in with great school zones in one of Flat Bush's newest and highly sought-after suburbs
• Titles in 10-12 months
• All services and retaining walls to be completed, making it easy to build your dream property
• 7 Sections available from 267m² to 288m², and 1 section available of 604m².
Lot 10: 288m²
Lot 11: 284m²
Lot 12: 282m²
Lot 13: 278m²
Lot 14: 275m²
Lot 15: 271m²
Lot 16: 267m²
Lot 17: 604m²
This is an exciting offer that cannot be missed! Act now and stake your claim in this ever-popular and high-return neighbourhood! Call for more details?
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.