INVEST OR CREATE IN CONFIDENCE
456 m² section for sale in a new and upmarket part of Flat Bush. Whether you want to create a masterpiece or hold onto the section as an investment, high quality options present themselves to the intelligent buyer, as freehold land in this area is highly sought after.
- Ormiston Junior College and Senior College zones, with Chapel Downs as the zoned primary school
- Supermarkets and modern cafes are within a few minutes drive, and primary shopping options include Botany Junction and Mankuau Shopping Centre. Botany Town Centre and motorway on-ramps are a short drive away.
- Quality preschool education and care close by - including Just Kidz and BestStart
- Nature reserves, quiet, feels like it is on the edge of the countryside
As it is placed in such a fantastic location, this large section provides many possibilities to the lucky owners. Whether you want to create your dream family home or want to develop and sell, this investment will continue to grow in value over time, as the area is in such high demand.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.