SERENE, SECURE AND SENSIBLE
DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO BUY AT THE RESERVE.
VIEWING ONLY THROUGH OPEN HOMES - SUNDAY 12 TO 12.30 PM
Fantastic four-bedroom family home in a secure, contemporary gated community, which is situated within the Ormiston School zones.
These are much sought-after units in the heart of Flat Bush. Reliable construction, intelligent design, and safe living appeals to many buyers and renters alike. Your investment will be secure, and your family will be blessed with top schools and convenient amenities all around.
Four double bedrooms, including one Master Suite with its own private ensuite bathroom. This bedroom will be perfect for those wanting to relax and unwind in peace.
- Practical and bright modern kitchen with space to both create and socialise. A central island provides many options, from functioning as a buffet breakfast bar to a homework station for the kids while you cook.
- Naturally lit, sizeable and relaxing living space that allows for dining and lounging, with smooth interaction to and from the kitchen
- Within all the Ormiston School zones - from Primary through to Secondary - and within easy walking distance from the schools. Also within Chapel Downs Primary's zone.
- Safe and secure double garage in basement with internal access
Excellent, convenient location with local amenities such as contemporary cafes, supermarkets, and shops within a few minutes' drive, as well as a lovely large nature reserve across the road.
Come see this great home at our open homes this weekend, or feel most welcome to call us and arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.