BRAND NEW AND BRILLIANT!
10 Year Master Builder Warranty! Only two left with this design. From Chapel Road, turn left into Fusion Road, then left again into Triumph Road. The entrance to the development will be on your left.
Brand new three-bedroom home just a stone's throw from Botany Junction, and a few minutes drive from Botany Centre!
Groceries, classy dining, banks, beauty services and retail are at your fingertips. To add to the stellar location, this home also exhibits a modern kitchen, three upstairs bedrooms including one Master Suite, and a lovely lounge with indoor/outdoor flow.
- Modern, well thought-out kitchen with a gas cooktop, stylish cupboards and splashback, and plenty of space to create
- Three spacious upstairs bedrooms, including one Master Suite with its own private en-suite bathroom
- Modern shared upstairs bathroom for just two bedrooms, ensuring convenience and ease
- Pleasant dining space with a practical laundry cupboard
- Across the road from Barry Curtis Park, providing easy nature walking possibilities
- Sancta Maria College school zone
- Excellently constructed brick and weatherboard exterior
- Single garage with internal access
- Wooden laminate flooring, which creates a beautiful light and bright atmosphere
Lovely lounge space that opens out through big sliding doors onto the sunny deck area. Move between the indoors and the outdoors, or relax in this great room with a fresh breeze, a snack, and good company.
Even though this home is within a few minutes' walk from all the conveniences of Botany Junction, it still manages to uphold a private, quiet and peaceful atmosphere, as it is tucked away off a quiet street.
Come see this fantastic home for yourself this weekend at our open homes, or call to secure a viewing at your convenience.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.