Easy Living in Flat Bush! Make Your Move!
Buy Now - Pay Later!
10% deposit will secure your purchase!
Start living in the best area, close to great schools, shopping/ medical centres, gorgeous parks and recreational areas.
Brand spanking new freehold terrace home in rapidly expanding popular Flat Bush!
Currently under construction, it will appeal to a broad range of buyers, from young families and investors to retirees seeking a modern, low-maintenance property in the heart of everything!
• On the ground floor, a modern kitchen, living/ dining area that connects to a fully fenced yard, as well as a guest toilet and a separate laundry
• Serviced by a trendy bathroom, the bedrooms are both upstairs, are both double and both have 2 built-in robes!
• Fully insulated, double glazed, with aluminium frame windows, a heat pump, carpeted and designed to let in plenty of sunshine and natural light creating a warm, refined and calm space to come home to.
• A designated car park completes this attractive package, which has dual access for maximised convenience
This stylish urban oasis has come together with care in design and thorough planning. Spaces will be beautiful and timeless, whilst also being practical and easy to maintain.
With an unbeatable location, quality, convenience and limited stock, these new homes are sure to impress. Contact Team Melanie today to secure your new home!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Center will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.