This classic brick & tile, single-level 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home is immaculately presented with an abundance of natural light. Located in a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes, this property has appeal not only as a spacious family home but also as a great rental investment or for developers looking for a subdivision opportunity.
Half Moon Bay Ferry terminal , Eastern Beach and Macleans College are within walking distance and Botany Town Centre is a 10-minute drive.
For family, there's room to grow - rent out the minor dwelling to help with the mortgage or use it for extended family and guests. Property investors have the option of renting both dwellings - double income, from a single investment.
- Main house - 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms;
- Minor house - 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom ;
- Separate entrance and separate parking space for minor dwelling ;
- Low maintenance exterior and garden ;
- Potential for two separate rental Incomes;
- Flat section, 700sqm with subdivision potential;
- In zone for excellent schools including: Pigeon Mountain School/Bucklands Beach Intermediate/Macleans College.
Seldom does a property in a sought-after coastal area present so many options. Call me today to make an appointment to view.