FLETCHER BUILD - SPACE LINE HOME IN NORTHPARK
Affordable affordable affordable!
• Guest suite downstairs with access to a modern, fully equipped bathroom
• Master bedroom upstairs with a spacious wardrobe and semi-ensuite bathroom with a bathtub
• Well-sized kitchen with a gas cooktop, plenty of creative space, and lots of storage
Proudly standing on an easy-care 510m² (mol) freehold site nestled down a quiet drive, this well maintained property of solid construction delivers a desirable entertainers layout in a well-established setting that is perfectly positioned in one of east Auckland's most sought after suburbs.
The location boasts great school zoning inc Botany Downs School, Somerville Intermediate School, Howick College and adjacent to Our Lady Star of the Sea School (never drive to school again) while being central to all local amenities inc Botany Town Centre and Meadowlands.
Showcasing a commitment to comfort and quality throughout, this home's wonderful proportions and superb finishes come together to create the ideal family home. With substantial parking for your trailer or small boat, this property will appeal to a vast audience so be sure to see it for yourself.
With a thoughtful layout that includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate office spaces or double garage presenting a multitude of living options and versatility for families. With exceptional indoor/outdoor flow, you will step outside from the main living area to your own fully fenced idyllic private oasis. Comprising of a large covered deck and spa, this all-weather play area is accentuated by landscaped gardens backing onto the added convenience of a sports field.
• Heat pumps situated in the main open plan living area and the master suite
• Rumpus area upstairs, which is ideal for the children to play in
Come to our open homes this weekend and view this fantastic home. Call to enquire further and hear more specifics about the property.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
- Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
- High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Center will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
- Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
- Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
- Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
- The major employment centers of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
- Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walking trails.