Striking, Road Frontage, Private Driveway & Brand New
• 4 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms, including an ensuite
• Open plan living with seamless indoor-outdoor flow
• High quality fixtures and fittings
• Road frontage
• Say no to shared driveways
• Located in the Golden Circle on the highly sought after Omana Road
• Comes with a 10 Year Master Builders Warranty
An effortless choice in space and luxury, this stylish home is perfect for those on the quest for a carefree family lifestyle in a wonderful Golden Circle location on the highly sought after Omana Road.
Grand in size and stylish in design, the floor plan has been cleverly crafted and delivers seamless indoor-outdoor flow. The contemporary allure of the open plan living area is enhanced by immaculate easy care wood grain flooring. Overlooked by a large luxurious kitchen, equipped with engineered stone bench tops and a wrap around breakfast bar. Family fun extends outdoors, where the magnificent alfresco decking area forms the centrepiece of the spacious backyard with built-in-seating amidst the fully landscaped low maintenance section. Accommodation comprises the secluded master with a walk-in robe and decadently large ensuite boasting a walk in shower, rain shower head and floor to ceiling tiling throughout. A separate wing reveals an additional family room and three generous bedrooms serviced by a very luxe bathroom complete with free-standing bath tub. An extensive list of features includes an alarm, fully smart-wired, Fujitsu heat pump, gas cooking, electric gates, central vacuum , double internal access garage with brick, weatherboard and textured metro-tile construction on a road-frontage freehold site. Built by a Kiwi registered Master Builder with over 45 years experience, the property comes complete with a 10 Year Master Builder Warranty.
In an exclusive location minutes to well-regarded schools, Hunters Corner, the Grange Golf Club, Omana Park, local bus stops and Papatoetoe Train Station, motorways and Middlemore Hospital.
• Motorway Access (4 Minute Drive)
• Hunters Plaza (4 Minute Drive, 12 Minute Walk)
• Middlemore Hospital (4 Minute Drive, <30 Minute Walk)
• Papatoetoe Train Station (2 Minute Drive, 15 Minute Walk)
• Bus Stop, Shirley Road (4 Minute Walk)
• Omana Park(1 Minute Walk)
• Grange Golf Club (2 Minute Drive)
• Omana Road Kindergarten (2 Minute Walk)
• Number of Schools and Kindergartens within 5 Minute Drive