Road Frontage Brand New Beauty
• 4 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms, including a tiled ensuite
• Open plan living with seamless indoor-outdoor flow
• High quality fixtures and fittings
• Road frontage
• Located in the Golden Circle on the highly sought after Omana Road
• Comes with a 10 Year Master Builders Warranty
Enviable family living on the highly sought after Omana Rd, this solidly designed north-facing home delivers pristine proportions and luxury living ideal for your family in this superbly positioned Golden Circle locale.
Grand in size and stylish in design, the floor plan has been cleverly crafted and delivers seamless indoor-outdoor flow. The contemporary allure of the open plan living area is enhanced by immaculate easy care wood grain flooring. Overlooked by a large luxurious kitchen, equipped with engineered stone bench tops and a wrap around breakfast bar. Family fun extends outdoors, where the magnificent alfresco decking area forms the centrepiece of the spacious backyard with built-in-seating amidst the fully landscaped low maintenance section. Accommodation comprises the secluded master with a walk-in robe and decadently large ensuite boasting a walk in shower, rain shower head and floor to ceiling tiling throughout. A separate wing reveals three generous bedrooms serviced by a very luxe bathroom complete with free-standing bath tub. An extensive list of features includes an alarm, fully smart-wired, Fujitsu heat pump, gas cooking, electric gates, central vacuum , double internal access garage with brick, weatherboard and textured metro-tile construction on a road-frontage freehold site. Built by a Kiwi registered Master Builder with over 45 years experience, the property comes complete with a 10 Year Master Builder Warranty.
In an exclusive location minutes to well-regarded schools, Hunters Corner, the Grange Golf Club, Omana Park, local bus stops and Papatoetoe Train Station, motorways and Middlemore Hospital.
• Motorway Access (4 Minute Drive)
• Hunters Plaza (4 Minute Drive, 12 Minute Walk)
• Middlemore Hospital (4 Minute Drive, <30 Minute Walk)
• Papatoetoe Train Station (2 Minute Drive, 15 Minute Walk)
• Bus Stop, Shirley Road (4 Minute Walk)
• Omana Park(1 Minute Walk)
• Grange Golf Club (2 Minute Drive)
• Omana Road Kindergarten (2 Minute Walk)
• Number of Schools and Kindergartens within 5 Minute Drive