Heart & Soul Makes This Gem Shine
After 40 years and a lifetime of memories, our wonderful owners are now offering their beloved family home to yours, and what better way to begin your memories here than with a stunning, fresh new start such as this.
Pouring their heart and soul into bringing this 2 bedroom unit back to life, this is the ideal home for anyone looking for a brand new feel that is immediately ready to enjoy amidst one of the most well sought after locales in the heart of Papatoetoe. And the best part, - the onus on any further expenditure on upgrades is removed, simply move-in, relax, and enjoy this quiet and cosy setting.
From walls to floors, carpets and more, this wonderful gem has been completely refurbished to highest standard leaving no stone unturned, and with its wonderful North facing aspect enjoying warming sun pouring into your open plan living spaces making this setting the star of the home - here's a snapshot of your new property-
• Two double bedrooms, spacious living room, separate bathroom and toilet
• Newly refurbished/painted (inside and out), full renovation April/May 2022
• New chattels throughout kitchen, bathroom, toilet and laundry
• New floors, carpet, blinds and ranch slider
• High-end appliances throughout
• New ceiling insulation and manhole cover
• New heat pump
• New large kitchen/cupboard space benchtops
• New kitchen rangehood and bathroom extractor fan (vented outside)
• DVS (3 vents) - with full service and new filter
• Separate laundry and passage linen/hot water cupboard
• Roof checked and gutters cleaned/painted
• Security locks on back door
• Security grates on all windows
• Letterboxes (new ones being arranged with neighbours)
• Low maintenance brick and tile exteriors
• Detached garage with secure storage plus additional off street parking
• Prime location/access - to motorway, schools, Hunters Corner and buses/trains.
And being on the cusp of the golden circle you are literally minutes walk to EVERYWHERE, - both old and new Papatoetoe shops and businesses, Papatoetoe train station, temples, sporting complexes, and all zoned for the best local schooling including Papatoetoe Central School, Papatoetoe East, Papatoetoe Intermediate, and Papatoetoe High, - not having a car has never been easier.
And for our commuters being connected by location takes on a whole new meaning with only 24 minutes to Auckland CBD, 7 minutes to Middlemore hospital, 13 minutes to Auckland airport, and 6 minutes to Manukau Westfield and Manukau business district.
We think it's fair to say that your ideal first home, or perfect downsizer for Mum and Dad, or that prime investment you've been hunting for truly is supported by its location, so please give us a call today, and let's take a walk through what might just be your next home, because home really is where you find it.