EXECUTIVE, EXCLUSIVE, AND EXTRAVAGANT!
Almost new! One year young! This stylish home really is a cut above, sitting on a 2475 m² section, boasting 443 m² of floor space, and offering six magnificent bedrooms - two of which are part of a great granny flat.
Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, eight heat pumps will accommodate you and your guests comfortably, while fantastically-finished kitchen, dining and living spaces interact smoothly with each other and with the outdoor dining area.
Spectacular, luxurious family investment situated within Mission Heights Primary and Mission Heights Junior College zones, with Ormiston Senior College zone providing a secondary school option.
- Huge kitchen showcasing all the thought and clever design necessary for large celebrations, daily creations, and effortless socialising. Beautiful natural light, long stretches of work space, and chic fittings and finishes characterise this great space.
- Hide the dishes or prepare in private in the amazingly well-equipped butlers kitchen, which contains a gas cooktop, rangehood, sink, lots of space for creativity and a huge amount of storage.
- Separate pantry room off the main kitchen
- Huge triple garage with internal access
- Stunning, stylish modern bathrooms throughout the home with beautiful finishes and practical features
- Contemporary, practical chattels including EIGHT heat pumps, underfloor heating in the bathrooms, CCTV with 7 cameras, and a sound system on the ground floor.
- Town water supply!
Two lavish upstairs Master Suites with their own exclusive walk-in-wardrobes and modern en-suite bathrooms. Stylish fittings and finishes combine with a great sense of space to create a relaxing and gorgeous atmosphere fitting of its hardworking owners. Heat pumps and exclusive bath tubs provide the cherry on top.
Luxurious two-bedroom granny flat on the ground floor with an exquisite private bathroom, two spacious and well-lit bedrooms, and direct access to the laundry room and garage. Take good care of guests and visiting relatives with their own private space, or bless family members with their own wing of the house.
Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails. Shopping is about 15 minutes away, at either Botany Town Centre or the very useful Howick Village. Being Only 25-30 minutes away from Auckland International Airport and various business centres, 3 Harakeke Terrace is truly a gem in the perfect location.
Come experience this home at our open homes - starting again from the weekend of the 11/12 January, or call to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.