17/01/2021 12:00:00 PM17/01/2021 12:30:00 PMSunday 17<sup>th</sup> Jan: 12:00pm - 12:30pmOpen home for 2/12 Hollyhock Place, Browns Bay. Starting at 12:00p.m. and finishing at 12:30p.m.
Open home for listing ID:803802. Listing by Bob Voss from Barfoot & Thompson.2/12 Hollyhock Place, Browns Bay Pacific/AucklandDD/MM/YYYY
Positioned at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac with elevated valley views, this low maintenance family home will suit a variety of homeowners. Whether it's your first venture into home ownership, families, retirees or a notch on the investment ladder, it's the perfect choice!
• Three bedrooms, family bathroom with separate toilet and a garage with internal access.
• Recently renovated with freshly painted walls, new carpet and brand new kitchen it is nicely presented but still offers an opportunity for further enhancement.
• Solidly built with time tested brick and tile construction.
• Open plan living area opens onto the sunny, north-facing deck.
• Good size fully fenced garden provides all day sun and plenty of space for children and family pets.
• Within walking distance to Sherwood Reserve, Browns Bay beach, local transport links, Browns Bay shopping centre and an abundance of cafes and restaurants.
• Zoned for Sherwood Primary, Northcross, Murrays Bay Intermediate, Rangitoto College and Long Bay College.
For young families looking to settle while the kids enjoy an education through all ages it doesn't get much better. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Call now for your private inspection, or view at open homes.
Title(s), Particulars & Conditions, LIM - Land Information Memorandum
Add to calendar
04/02/2021 10:00:00 AM04/02/2021 10:00:00 AMThursday 4<sup>th</sup> Feb: 10:00am - 10:00amAuction for 2/12 Hollyhock Place, Browns Bay, North Shore City starting at 10:00am (unless sold prior)
Auction at Bruce Mason Centre, Takapuna on Thursday 4th February at 10:00am (unless sold prior)2/12 Hollyhock Place, Browns Bay Pacific/AucklandDD/MM/YYYY
Auction at Bruce Mason Centre, Takapuna on Thursday 4th February at 10:00am (unless sold prior)
Distance to schools is as the crow flies and is provided as an estimate only. Source: Ministry of Education