Seaside Town Centre Lifestyle
We are proudly offering this brand-new beachside apartment at "The Victor" - a landmark building in Browns Bay. This premium apartment would appeal to a range of astute buyers, from those young families, downsizers and retirees searching for a relaxing coastal lifestyle with urban convenience, to those overseas investors who would normally be restricted from buying property in New Zealand since the ban on foreign home buyers imposed in 2018.
Architecture by renowned GMC Architects and Archi_ON, "The Victor" is of the highest standard available in Browns Bay and won New Zealand Commercial Project Awards 2022- Gold Award for an example of Kiwi innovation in excellent building processes and practices.
When you walk into the incredible lobby you will know- This is not a "cookie-cutter", it's a standout masterpiece. You will immediately feel the difference upon entering and love the soaring atrium lined with real plant green walls, crisscrossed by access bridges and a glass-domed roof. The high level of internal amenity provide sunlight, natural ventilation, social shared spaces and connectivity to natural elements (the blue sky, white clouds, planted greenery and the sea).
Situated at the northeast corner on the fourth floor, this light and airy apartment is practically freestanding and almost gets the best spot for this level, offering;
• 98 m² (more or less) of floor area (including 91m² of unit area and 8m² of covered balcony area)
• 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including a master room with an ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe. You can enjoy wide sea views encompassing Browns Bay Beach across the Hauraki Gulf to Rangitoto Island from the master room.
• The north-facing open-plan living, dining and kitchen space flows seamlessly to a sunny balcony, large enough to hold a four-seater table.
• Well-equipped kitchen appointed with modern appliances, stone benches and concealed LED lighting.
• Other features include a ducted ventilation system and motorized window blinds, a washer & dryer and quality appliances.
• Comes with a secure over-sized basement carpark (Basement 1,18) and a handy locker (Basement 1, 62)
This is a great property which finds yourself between the city and the sea, with all that is required for life's essentials and pleasures right on your doorstep - it is literally just footsteps to humming eateries, boutique shops, supermarkets, library, sports clubs, excellent school zones and within a few minutes stroll to beautiful Browns Bay Beach.
• Easy walking distance to Browns Bay shops, restaurants and cafes
• Browns Bay beach is only 100m away
• Short walking distance to Countdown or New World
• Zoned for Browns Bay School and Northcross Intermediate
• Excellent public transport options with bus stops up and down the main street.
Our Vendor offers a significant price reduction. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to secure this affordable beachside property, simply pick up the phone and request an appointment to view.