DESIGNED WITH FAMILY IN MIND
92a Ngataringa Road is instantly appealing from the onset with a perfect balance of modern and contemporary design with crisp lines and warm neutrals. In the planning stages of this home family was definitely at the forefront of the architect's mind, the layout even gives consideration to extended families. Completed in 2012, constructed with cedar and weatherboard, not only is this a sophisticated home but also built to embrace natural light and views. City and water views, the ever moving lights of the Harbour Bridge and spectacular sunsets are exactly what you can expect when you own this home.
A quiet peaceful cul-de-sac destination, 92a Ngataringa Road sits on a freehold 477m² site and has a large floor area over 3 levels of 306m². The home offers 5 double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 living areas, study and a double garage with internal access.
* Upper level comprises the primary master suite with walk-in wardrobe and full ensuite, its own private lounge and deck to take in the city lights, harbour views and stunning sunsets.
* The second level has 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, study, a large lounge, deck, kitchen and dining. All the living areas have lovely water and city views, spectacular at night.
* The ground level offers a further 2 double bedrooms, one with an ensuite, and a family bathroom, a large lounge with gas fireplace, separate laundry and steps to the internal access garage. This level flows out to the sunny north facing deck and garden, all fully fenced.
* The location is an easy commute to all levels of schooling, Ngataringa Park, Waitemata Golf Club, a walk or short drive to Narrow Neck Beach, and equally a slightly longer but still only 3 minute drive to the Devonport Village, waterfront, shops, cafes and ferry.
* Flooring is a mix of lovely wide wooden floorboards, good quality carpet and tiled flooring to the bathrooms and the laundry room. All windows are double glazed, the home is well insulated, heating is by a gas fireplace and heat pumps. Central vacuum system. The property is fully fenced so it is safe for children and pets, security coded gates and front door.
If you are in the market for a fabulous family home with all the necessary ingredients to grow your expanding family, then you must call us for a private viewing or come along to our advertised open homes.