EXTENSIVE ENTERTAINER : FREEHOLD & FABULOUS!
TOP TORBAY LOCATION
Stylishly built in a cool colourway, this newly extended 191m2, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, family home with super-sized sundeck, is brimming with separate spaces for a variety of family groupings, and is perfectly located for daily beach walks to glorious Long Bay or Waiake.
The master suite occupies the whole upper floor, enjoying plenty of light-filled space with designer ensuite, walk-in shower & robe, and views to Rangitoto. The master, family wing & formal lounge all radiate from the central dining / kitchen / living hub of the home, combining excellent separation with immediate access to each. The three gathering areas all have great indoor / outdoor flow to extensive wrap-around decks designated for spa, north sun and alfresco entertaining on those gorgeous long Indian summer evenings.
This elevated portion of Watea Road is one of Olde Torbay's sought after locations for dual, decile 10 primary school zones, sun, sea views and a near-level walk to Torbay Village amenities.
Sports mad families will love the tennis courts across the road for instant walking access to club days, competitions and volley practice. Next to tennis is the community centre with renown drama and dance schools, and the local playcentre for your tiny tots. Not far away is almost every sports club you could imagine, including Torbay Sailing Club for your up and coming Cup enthusiasts!
No need to call a taxi home! Dine or celebrate to your hearts content, sharing food & fun with your friends & loved ones at Torbay's restaurant, bar & cafe culture just next to the community centre carpark. Nearby services to the Northern Busway and easy motorway access at Albany provide a convenient commute to the CBD.
This is an excellent home for families of all ages and stages, up-sizers, busy professionals or investors, with a low maintenance design that you can just lock up & leave for business trips, adventures or the school holidays. Separate space for boarders, extended family or a handy common area for children's toys, piano or study desks keeps family mayhem out of sight from entertaining lounges.
The internal access double garage offers secure parking and sheltered arrivals. Wiring to the entrance has been installed for the new owner to add value with electronic security gates, if desired.
This home base for beach-lovers offers you freehold gold in the bays that is so versatile, everything's been thought of for you!!
CALL US NOW to arrange your private viewing appointment, or come and see us at one of our open homes. We look forward to showing you through!
LOVE LIVING IN THE BAYS!
• Upper level master suite with walk-in shower, robe and sea views to Rangitoto
• Wraparound decks with designated spa-area, north-facing sun-catcher and extensive entertainer to the north west.
• Attractive green screen in process plus neat rear garden with room for free-standing pool or trampoline
• Double garage with electric garage doors and internal access plus 2 off-street parking spaces
• LOCATION- Northern Bays : LOCATION - Cul de Sac : LOCATION - Flat Walk to Shops
• 4 bedrooms, 2 lounges, 2 bathrooms plus separate WC and extra family space
• High ceilings throughout open-plan living areas for added spaciousness
• Woodburner for cosy winter evenings with added ambience
• Electronic door lock and security alarm
• Outdoor power sockets
• Fibre cable installed
• Separate Laundry