SINGLE LEVEL with Double Garage!
Exquisite home and land package for sale in the highly desired Karaka! The property is under construction at the moment.
This well-designed five-bedroom home and land package provides you with the opportunity to be highly involved in the process of building and styling your dream home. Customise the colours and the interior details to your own bespoke taste while being at peace with the knowledge that your new home will be in an exclusive area.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a focus on social interaction and uninhibited creativity. A large breakfast bar and lots of free work space provide practical elements to the stunningly designed kitchen, enabling you to easily cater for friends and family.
- Five large double bedrooms including one exquisite Master Suite with its own big walk-in-wardrobe and contemporary en-suite bathroom. Naturally lit and spacious, this fantastic suite will provide an excellent haven within which to relax and refresh.
Being positioned away from the noise and busyness of the city, this home is on the doorstep to the calm of the countryside. The location offers a lot of freedom and a sense of space, while still being close to main access routes into the city. The surrounding area is growing in value and desire, so it is a prime time to invest while you can.
- Highly customisable interior and detailing - the opportunity to be involved and engaged with the creative process
- Double garage with internal access and useful laundry space
- Modern, high quality chattels bringing ease, luxury and convenience to you and your family
- Beautiful shared family bathroom with a stylish finish
- Each of the five double bedrooms have beautiful natural light and their own wardrobe space
- Close to Drury Creek and various waterways
A brilliant home and land package with a lot of potential for you and your family. Four large bedrooms including a fantastically private Master Suite, a spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, and a highly desirable location.
Please feel most welcome to call and discuss further details about this exciting opportunity!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
KARAKA AREA HIGHLIGHTS
Karaka is a booming rural area in the south of Auckland with easy access to the motorway, and offering a quick commute to Manukau, Auckland city, and the airport.
It is primarily a rural town on the south-eastern end of the Manukau harbour, associated with horse studs as well as dairy and sheep farming. In recent times, some of the pastoral land has been subdivided into up-market residential sections, and now boasts stunning executive homes for young families as well as retirees, while maintaining its rural character and "farmy" feeling.
Formerly part of Franklin District and under the authority of the Franklin District Council, it is now part of Auckland Council (under the Franklin Local Board, following the amalgamation of the Auckland region's councils).
Three public primary schools are located in Karaka - Karaka School, Hingaia Peninsula School, and Te Hihi School, as well as a prestigious private co-educational school, ACG Strathallan, which is a Preschool, Primary School and a College. Public secondary education is provided in the nearby towns of Papakura and Pukekohe.
Karaka is the location of the thoroughbred yearling sales at NZ Bloodstock Karaka Sales Complex. The Karaka Sports Park provides a local sports ground as well as bar and kitchen facilities. Besides many local markets and restaurants in the area, a brand new shopping centre is now a favourite of the locals. The Pukekohe Golf Club is located within the Karaka area bordering Pukekohe. In addition, many other sports and recreation areas, cycling and walking trails, forests and beautiful rural vistas ensure Karaka is becoming one of the most desirable Auckland suburbs.