OVERSEAS RELOCATION REQUIRES IMMINENT SALE
ANGLED TO IMPRESS - STYLISH FAMILY SERENITY IN SCENIC SETTING
A paved driveway leads to this secluded 290m2 (approx) split level home located on 1.31 hectares (3.23 acres) off a peaceful no through road. Constructed in the 1990's and impressively renovated, this cedar and solid brick home with colorsteel roof features zoned underfloor heating throughout and soaring timber ceilings highlighting the innovative architecture and dramatic angles. Timber decks, strategically placed to capture the sun, team with an abundance of windows inviting picturesque views over the gorgeous established gardens to the native bush surrounds populated by beautiful birdlife. Sliding doors off the large sunken living room and adjoining open plan dining room and kitchen open to the outdoors and relaxed entertaining and recreation, complete with spa. This scenic haven even has its own stream trickling through the property. Excellently positioned within easy reach to motorway links North, South and Auckland CBD, local shops in Drury village and Pukekohe and Papakura townships are also close at hand, as are schools.
Stylishly equipped, the open plan contemporary kitchen features an abundance of cabinetry, island bench and breakfast bar, induction hob, stainless steel oven and microwave with glass splash-back. This adjoins the sunlit dining room. Off the hallway, there's a laundry with plentiful storage, access to the double lock up garage, a spacious floor to ceiling tiled family bathroom with both bath and shower, a separate toilet and three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Two bedrooms spill outdoors to the deck as does a second family living room at the end of the passageway. Adjacent to this is another conveniently positioned bathroom. Upstairs the master suite is luxurious with large bedroom, fan, super-sized walk in robe, fully tiled ensuite and private balcony with exceptional vistas over the serene countryside.
Outdoors there's an 11.4m x 8.8m shed (approx 100m2) plus two smaller garden sheds, to store all manner of equipment. There are also water tanks, fenced paddocks, copious extra parking and grassy areas for the kids and pets to play in the beautifully maintained gardens. This glamorous family home, peacefully located in a friendly, community oriented locale and conveniently close to public facilities is an absolute find for the fortunate family! Inspect soon.
* Paved driveway. Serene cul de sac home on 1.31 hectares
* Scenic native bushland surrounds. Stream through property
* Zoned underfloor heating throughout. Soaring timber ceilings
* Wrap around decks & patios. Picturesque al fresco recreation
* Sunken sunlit living room adjoining open plan kitchen & dining
* Superbly equipped contemporary kitchen. Island breakfast bar
* Fully tiled family bathroom with bath & shower. Separate toilet
* Outstanding upstairs master suite/walk-in robe/ensuite/balcony
* 2nd family living room with deck access. Adjoining bathroom
* Spacious laundry with extra storage. Central vacuum system
* Double lock up garage with home access/storage/workshop
* Plentiful extra outdoor parking for large vehicles if required
* Water tanks & stream water supply. Fenced paddocks
* Easy access North, South and Auckland CBD motorway links
* Close to Drury village & Pukekohe & Papakura townships
* Local schools in close proximity. Family oriented community