Location, Location, Location
Location, space and modern living are all found at this five bedrooms home. Built of weatherboard and sitting on low maintenance grounds, this 263m² (approx.) home is fully fenced and landscaped, ready for its next owner! With five double bedrooms, two living area, there's lot of space for family life.
• Set on a 562m² site with a big Oak tree in the front, it makes this home unique, and brings you a local outlook and nice feel of it.
• The balance of a 10-year Master Builder Guarantee will give you peace of mind.
• Entry via American Oak flooring to the two double bedrooms and a bathroom on ground floor, you'll find these rooms could be easily used as home office or bedrooms for teenagers.
• Central air conditioning so you can be comfortable in any season
• The upstairs handsome kitchen with Smeg appliances, and plumbed double door fridge space, has a larger peninsula with glass holders above it for casual family dining along with stone countertops.
• Polished oak floors run through the majority of the upstairs including open dining, living and kitchen, from here a double slider opens onto the deck and garden and providing excellent outdoor flow.
• The second living area has access to the deck, and two further double bedrooms and master room are arranged off the hallway, along with a large family bathroom including underfloor heating, twin basins, floor to ceiling tiles, and modern build-in bath.
• The master bedroom is your retreat at the rear of the house, with access to the deck, walk-in wardrobe, and executive ensuite.
• Further features like intercom, providing all that's needed to set you and your family up.
This special home with high quality workmanship and features is located in wonderful Millwater central. You cannot go wrong with the location with its elevated aspect, close to all the schools, shops and parks. The market has been busy in this area, call me to arrange viewing. The agent can be on site in 10 mins.