Make your break now into the housing market with this immaculate home with all the bells & whistles. Vendor has renovated this home from top to bottom over the years and it would be perfect for a busy family to move in.
• Spacious lounge that can host any size of party, or use the projector screen and enjoy watching league games with mates
• Kitchen has been renovated tastefully and comes with top end appliances and soft close cabinets
• In this elevated north facing house the sun pours in providing that necessary warmth combined with insulation, HRV and heat pump making for a comfortable home year round
• All bedrooms are with built in wardrobes and nice big windows that look out to the garden
• Tastefully renovated bathroom plus an additional toilet is a must nowadays for busy families
Seldom will you find a property with 2 decks both at the rear and front of the house, which will be perfect depending on the time of day or season. The large section (net: 595m2 more or less) is well landscaped with lush lawn, hedges and shrubs. Plenty of room for children to run and play. Access to the Glucina Reserve just a few doors down, perfect for a quick walk or change of scenery. Glen Eden Primary School is approximately a three minute drive with community facilities, shopping village and train station nearby. Zoned for terraced housing and apartments you may wish to explore your options through Auckland Council.