If you have been searching for a slice of easy lifestyle and quality then keep reading, you are going to love what is about to unfold. This fantastic corner site house ticks all the boxes. The layout is practical and the space is generous. The living area is open plan to the kitchen, with direct access to the garden. Built for all-day sun, the home is warm, and the lounge and garden are great for relaxing and entertaining friends and family. It offers
- Features: CCTV Camera, Central Air-Conditioning System, Kohler spa, 60mm bench top, Underfloor Heating in Bathrooms, Sound Music System, Electronic Keyless Door Lock, Double Glazed Windows, LED Lights and internal access double garage.
- 5 double bedrooms, 3.5 top luxury bathrooms (including an Ensuite). Super big Master Bedroom upstairs with its own balcony. Living areas being formal and informal lounges downstairs and upstairs. Very flexible living spaces which should suit the need of any family arrangement
- Granny Potential - 2 bedrooms downstairs (each room with its own entrance) plus 1 combined bathroom will easily accommodate the grandparents, teenagers or home-stays.
- A big open plan formal lounge accompanied by a spacious stylish kitchen. The kitchen offers quality appliances with quality acrylic cabinets and benchtop. Gas water heating and gas cooking.
- Freehold Land: 386 sqm more or less, Floor Area: approx. 267 sqm.
The property is located in a newly developed million dollar community of Hobsonville. The location is incredibly convenient - minutes driving to coffee shops, Soljans Estate Winery, Westgate and NorthWest shopping centres. Zoned in Hobsonville Point Primary School (Decile 10) and Hobsonville Point Secondary School ((Decile 10). Easy access to North-Western Motorway 16 to Auckland CBD and airport, Upper Harbour Motorway 18 to North Shore. Close to the Ferry Terminal. The opening of Waterview Tunnel will bring more convenience to the West and definitely increase in housing future growth potential.