Hidden Treasure in Hobsonville
Look no further if you are looking for a new home in popular Hobsonville, with plenty of space, lots of natural light/sun and lots of privacy.
1 Gecko Road is a brand new home in a quiet no exit street offering so much that you do not want to miss out. It is overlooking a reserve which will not get built over.
Downstairs there is:
- An open and spacious living room
- Large modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards
- A dining area filled with natural light flowing to a private outdoor living area.
- Internal access garage with automatic door
- A guest toilet
- Storage room
- And the bonus, a huge separate living / extra large bedroom with its own bathroom and separate entrance. This would be perfect for grandparents, home office/business, or boarder income.
Upstairs there is an open living space, 5 large double bedrooms with 3 walk in wardrobes, master ensuite, and a fully tiled common bathroom.
It is sitting on its own freehold corner site of 290m2 (more or less). Generous floor area of 247m2, plus much more:
- Double glazed windows, LED light fittings throughout the house, Bosch kitchen appliances, waste disposal unit, under floor heating in the master ensuite and stereo system.
- Gas cylinder for cooking and hot water
- Fenced garden area providing lots of room for family and pets to play around
- Zoned for Scott Point Primary School and Hobsonville Point Secondary School.
The location, of course, is second to none - in the fast developing precinct of Hobsonville, with highly sought after decile point 10 schools, as well as supermarkets, shops, restaurants, cafes, motorway access, and a very short drive to North West shopping centre, not to mention the proximity to West Harbour and Hobsonville ferry terminal, there's something on offer for everyone.