Developer's Delight - 2 Resource Consents on 1611m2
View by appointment, please ring Ying on 0211329199.
All hard planning work has been done.
On offer are two versions of Resource Consent to hand over for settlement.
Calling all developers who are super busy with no time to go through the entire planning and thinking process of Resource Consent.
Information on the 4 lots existing Resource Consent :
• Lot one, a Home & Income, 2 flats, up/down, floor area approx 190sqm on section net size 243sqm, includes 2 garage & 1 carport in design.
• Lot two, a new home, floor area 210sqm on section net size 271sqm, includes 4 bedroom, 2 living, 2.5 bathrooms & 2 garage.
• Lot three, a new home, floor area 207.50sqm on section net size 269sqm, includes 4 bedroom, 2 living, 2.5 bathrooms & 2 garage
• Lot four, a new home, floor area 209sqm on section net size 332sqm, includes 4 bedroom, 2 living, 2.5 bathrooms & 2 garage
• This Resource Consent dated as 8/8/2017
All 4 homes are cleverly designed for happy family living.
An application for a newer Resource Consent:
• The Resource Consent will be handed over to a new owner in March 2020 or by mutual agreement.
• 9 lots Terraced Houses
• On Freehold basis
• In two blocks
• 9 allocated car pads
• Six out of the 9 lots are 3 levels, with floor area varying between 133sqm-143sqm. Designed on the basis of 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, open plan living, suit first family home buyers.
• Four out of the 9 lots are 2 levels, with floor are varying between 102sqm -104sqm. Designed on the basis of 2.5 bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom, open plan living suit investor or home buyers want this as a stepping stone.
Kelston is a fast appreciating suburb after New Lynn. The street has a group of charming historic villas, Archibald Park is across the road, it takes you to the waterfront of Whau River, which is beautiful during high tides.
The developer has so much projects to juggle and needs to cash up. Why not phone Ying on 0211329199 for an Information package. Seriously for sale!
Copy & paste this link www.barfoot.co.nz/784233 to a new browser to view or download all relevant documents.