!!! SERIOUS SELLERS DEMAND ACTION !!!
FUTURE URBAN ZONED INVESTMENT WITH MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS
For the purpose of this transaction, the vendor is GST registered.
Attracting smart investors and land bankers, this enormous 6 bedroom single level brick manor is positioned on 3.9872 ha (9.85 acres) of Future Urban Zoned land, proposed to be rezoned Business - Light Industrial under the Pukekohe - Paerata Structure Plan 2019.
Generating income from multiple streams including the horse training facilities and rental income. Not only will this property give you an opportunity to land bank in a Pukekohe Hotspot but generate a healthy return at the same time.
Positioned only 2.5km to Pukekohe's main street, bordering the main railway trunk line & Pukekohe Park, along with the Franklin Trotting Club across the road.
Wide double doors open into the foyer leading into fabulous open plan living areas where sliding doors spill from out from nearly every room onto the timber decking and slate outdoor areas. Presiding over adjoining family living and dining, the native kitchen is well equipped with stone benchtops. No expense was spared when this home was constructed with ornate timber & marble fire surrounds, wide hallways & chandelier light fittings. The huge parlour is a social space used as a games and functions room with a slate pool table and ruby red carpets and walls. A detached double lock-up garage is adjacent, led in via the circular driveway and covered portico, offering extensive off street parking for all array of vehicles.
Via its own driveway is the quaint two bedroom cottage which is currently tenanted at $400pw.
The equine facilities are currently leased with 20 manageable centrally raced post & railed fenced paddocks, 24 stables, 3 x in a row, Stallion Box, tack & feed rooms, lunch room, Round Pen, numerous sheds & facilities.
An exceptional opportunity for owner/occupiers, investors, developers and land bankers to secure a PUKEKOHE HOTSPOT. Instructions are to sell.
* Future Urban Zoned - Proposed to be rezoned Business - Light Industrial under the Pukekohe - Paerata Structure Plan 2019
* Potential Income approx $100,000 pa
* Large 6 bedroom brick Manor - Two Bathrooms, Two Sep W/C & Ensuite, Spacious Living Areas, Parlour/Games Room with Slate Pool Table
* New Carpet through most of the main home, Heat Pump, HRV System
* Cottage - Two Bedroom Stand Alone Self Contained Cottage
* Equine facilities - 20 manageable centrally raced post & railed fenced paddocks, 24 stables, 3 x in a row, Stallion Box, Tack & Feed Rooms, Lunch Room, Workshop, Round Pen, Wash Down, Tie Up
* Implement Shed, Concrete Bunkers, Hay Shed
* Own Bore & Town Water Supply
* Double Garage, Circular driveway with Extensive Off Street Parking & Portico
* Approx 400m frontage onto main trunk railway.
* 6.7km to SH1. 40km to Auckland Airport. 51km to Auckland CBD
* Close to Pukekohe Township, Franklin Trotting Club, Pukekohe Park, Pukekohe Train Station, Manukau Rd.
* Ideal for owner-occupiers, land bankers & developers