Beautiful Tuscan style property with potential!
This Tuscan-style Estate, approx. 45 minutes north of Auckland, in the beautiful rural Rodney district, is set against the rows of vineyards, beautiful gardens and outdoor areas - It's like travelling to Italy.
Here you'll find the unique opportunity to enjoy your very own slice of Tuscany, without leaving New Zealand.
Set on approximate 7.5ha of land, with vineyards covering around 4ha of it, you'll find a stunning Tuscan-styled property that blends effortlessly into its surroundings.
The variety of wine produced is extensive thanks to the clay soil, like in the south of France. This fertile soil yields Chardonnay, Flora, Malbec, Merlot, Tannet, Cabernet Franc, Pinotage, Syrah, Sangionesse and of course, the Kiwi classic Sauvignon Blanc. There are around 200 fruit trees on the estate, including plums, pears, peaches, lemons and mandarins. This gorgeous locally grown produce is perfect for use in the restaurant, or to sell at the cellar door. As you'd expect, there's a complete on-site vinery, including wine processing, fermentation, underground cellar for storing and wine ageing, bottling plant and labelling machine. As well as a tremendous output of wine, the property also includes a rustic cellar door and popular restaurant, as well as a self-contained function centre for beautiful weddings and events for extra income potential.
RC has been recently granted for 2 Lots :
Lot 1 - Approx. 6.23Ha : Vineyard, winery, restaurant, Event Centre
Lot 2 - Approx. 1.33Ha : New lot for additional 11 individual visitor accommodation units
New Unitary plan proposing new 9000 houses in Warkworth area and with new State motorway extensions started and coming in right in front of the Estate, benefits and potentials are obvious.
• Total land area of approximately 7.5ha, including 4ha of vineyards with 100 rows of vines (approximately 10,000 plants).
• Total building area of approximately 2,500m2, including a cellar door and a wine lounge bar and restaurant with 200 seats and a large commercial-grade kitchen, all on one title plus a stand-alone Belfry event centre (approximately 500sqm).
• Complete vinery production on site.
• Standalone, well-established wedding and events venue with capacity for around 220 guests.
• Extensive storage, cooler and cold walk-in room.
• Outdoor large tool sheds and three large machinery sheds.
• On-site 5-bedroom plus rumpus guest house for workers' accommodation.
• All the facilities required to meet legislation: three toilets (including disabled) in the restaurant, and six toilets in the events centre.
• On-site water bore, plus rainwater filtered and distributed throughout the estate.
• Registered wine manufacturers with all the necessary, valid permits to manufacture and sell wine and alcohol.
With so much on offer plus the brilliant location, this is a very unique offering to the market. Discerning buyers will instantly recognize the potential in this exceptional area- this enticing proposition demands your immediate attention.