"MUST SELL - OWNERS ARE ON THE MOVE!"
Arriving at this proud property, it is immediately apparent that it will embrace friends and family very well. Having an easy access driveway, ample parking, and space suited for a camper, means even your long-distance visitors will feel most welcome.
Passing into the home is highlighted by delicate gardens and a welcoming entrance way, opening onto comforting living spaces, and a kitchen designed for joining conversations.
Wandering out to the beautiful, secluded decking is easy from the living areas, or just quietly to the patio from the master bedroom, for a little space for yourself.
In this case, suburban living is idyllic, visit friendly neighbours on occasion if you like, and know that you're looked out for by a caring community every day.
• Only 6 years old, 177m2 home on a 650m2 section with double glazed aluminium joinery.
• Granite kitchen top, separate lounge, dual heat pumps.
• Established native trees, low maintenance entrance gardens.
• Arch-Gola covered deck, patio, elevated lawn and garden at rear with large garden shed.
• Camper parking and a wooden paling fence.
• Fibre connection, rooftop solar panels.
• Local to town, sports facilities, and amenities.
This is such a beautiful private position, with majestic established native trees.
With an elevated garden to enjoy your day from, and a deck to enjoy your view from, while being so close to amenities and sports facilities, this is a house that anyone with an interest in suburban prowess should look at immediately.
Call today for a private viewing!