SUPER SPACIOUS AND SUPERIOR!
Huge 335m² seven-bedroom home with a two-bedroom granny flat and a 10 Year Master Builder Warranty!
Excellent build quality is evident throughout this superb family home, which provides the utmost in comfort and reassurance that your home will be a sound long-term investment.
Three fantastic Master Suites, a two-bedroom granny flat, and a superb open-plan living, dining and kitchen space are the highlights of this wonderful home. A beautiful, chic aesthetic can be seen throughout the home, with high-quality fittings and finishes adding the classy final touch.
Built in a new section of Flat Bush, this family paradise is close to nature reserves and within the Ormiston School Zones.
• Intelligently designed, modern granny flat with a large, bright living area, a stylish bathroom, and two spacious bedrooms.
• Sunny outdoor entertainment area. The big decking area flows smoothly into the dining room.
• Double garage with laundry space, storage, and access from both the indoors and the outdoors.
• Well designed and well-lit separate lounge, which serves as a comfortable and private social space.
• Well-placed butlers kitchen, which boasts a sink, cupboard space, and a gas cooktop.
• Extremely comfortable, large and practical upstairs rumpus room with a breakfast bar - perfectly convenient for your morning coffee or late-night hot chocolate.
• Impressive shared upstairs bathroom with a big bath, double vanity, and a great sense of style.
• Interesting exterior design, with a landscaped entrance area.
Three wonderful upstairs Master Suites, all of which contain their own private walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite. Common themes throughout the Master Suites include very generous floor size, large windows, and slick, clean-cut en-suites. They all have their own unique features, whether it be long-reaching views, extra-large windows, or an oversized shower.
Fantastic open-plan living, dining, and kitchen space. Indoor/outdoor flow is a real feature here, as the sunny deck and generous garden area invites you out to have a breath of fresh air. With no shortage of space, the living and dining area gives you the freedom to design your own layout with ease.
Excellent, high-quality and high-functioning kitchen. Social interaction is really encouraged through the use of a huge central island, which allows the chef to still be present in the social gathering. Bosch appliances, a modern aesthetic and masses of cupboard space all combine to create a stunning kitchen that anyone would like to spend time in.
Open homes this weekend will be the perfect opportunity to come and view this family gem. Alternatively, call to arrange a private viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.