Such an inviting and homely feel when you step inside, so grab your car keys and come and have a look because this property is definitely more than meets the eye.
- 3 Double bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and Separate laundry area.
- Open plan dining/living leads out onto a covered deck area with beautiful relaxing views and is perfect for entertaining and BBQ's all year round.
- Good size work shed set up to delight any handy person who likes to tinker or could make for a comfortable arts and crafts studio.
- Room for the boat and loads of under house storage.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with an abundance of bird life and loads of room for the whole family to play and enjoy.
- Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac the little ones can safely follow the walkway leading directly to Snells Beach Primary School.
- Easy walk to the Beach, tennis courts, cafes and other popular local amenities.
- Ideally suited for first home buyers, retirees and rental investors.
This home has been well loved and well maintained over the years which is reflected in the presentation. The owners are moving north and this is your opportunity to get your foot in the property market door at a very affordable price.