Win with Barfoot & Thompson at the Auckland Home Show
Visit the Barfoot & Thompson stand at the 2018 Auckland Home Show between 5 — 9 September and go in the draw to win $20,000 toward your home renovations.
04 September 2018
As the largest privately owned real estate company in New Zealand, we pride ourselves on being experts in everything real estate, from residential, commercial, rural, lifestyle, property management, body corporate, and project developments. We are therefore excited to be part of the Home Show where we can actively engage with the public to learn more about the needs of our customers, and show off our exclusive marketing tools.
Sponsorship Manager Matt France explains how easy it is to be part of the draw. “At the Barfoot & Thompson stand, use our interactive tool, DIAKRIT, to design a kitchen, move furniture around a living room, or simply discover space using the 360 degree tool, and you’ll be in the draw.”
“The show also provides the ideal platform to showcase how our fun and interactive tools can help you stand out from the crowd when selling a house.The competition to win $20,000 toward home renovations will run for the duration of the show.”
Below are the terms and conditions related to this competition:
1. Competition entrants must adhere to all competition rules.
2. Entrants must attend the Barfoot & Thompson stand at the Auckland Home Show.
Competition entries will be open during Auckland Home Show opening hours from 5 — 9
September 2018 between 10am and 6pm.
3. Entrants will need to be shown through the suite of DIAKRIT tools at the show.
4. Eligible entrants can enter the competition by having their pre-registered Auckland Home
Show ticket scanned at the Barfoot & Thompson stand. Home Show ticketing terms &
conditions also apply.
5. The prize is a $20,000 credit to be redeemed at PlaceMakers. An account will be set up
under the winner’s name at their chosen PlaceMakers store and will be valid for 12 months
from date of set up.
6. Competition winners will be selected through a random draw after the completion of the show
and will be contacted by phone or email. The determination of the winner will be final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
7. Competition is open to all New Zealand residents and when redeemed must be over or
accompanied by someone aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The following persons are not eligible to win the prize: anyone who is not a New Zealand
resident at the time of the prize draw; anyone who is an employee or contractor of Barfoot &
Thompson or an employee of Placemakers New Zealand.
9. Barfoot & Thompson employees are not permitted to enter the competition.
10. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the competition winner using the details
provided on their registration via email and phone number. Should these attempts fail,
another winner will be drawn or selected (e.g. when the winner cannot be contacted by
phone after three attempts and fails to respond to email communication within 24 hours).
11. The winner must be available for publicity that may be required by Barfoot & Thompson.
12. The prize is not redeemable for cash, or transferable to any other person.
13. Barfoot & Thompson reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole
discretion. Barfoot & Thompson also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an
entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions or won by using fraudulent
14. Barfoot & Thompson reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at
any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the competition.
15. Barfoot & Thompson reserves the right to use the personal details provided to make contact
with you after the show. These details will never be passed on to a third party.
16. Entrance in the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.