How to choose a salesperson
When it comes to selling your home it’s essential you choose a salesperson you feel confident with. The right decision can help make the process much more enjoyable, minimising your time and maximising your results.
Tips on how to choose your salesperson
- Choose a salesperson who works for a company you know and trust – the reputation and available resources of a company are important. Find out more about Barfoot & Thompson and make sure you feel comfortable with the company you choose.
- Friends and family are one of the best sources of information. They’ll be able to share their personal experiences and refer you to any great salespeople they've previously used.
- Another great place to research is the internet. There are various ways to do this, one of the easiest is to search the personal profiles on this website. Just select the branch that’s close to you, and then read the profiles to see who you’d like to speak to further.
- Drop into your local branch to speak to someone in person.
- Meet a few salespeople and ask them about the current market conditions, what makes them stand apart and how they would market your home. A good agent should show knowledge of the area and of the best way to sell your home.
- Choose the person you feel most confident in, who understands you and your property.
Thinking about selling?
To find out how much your home is worth, talk to us about booking a FREE property appraisal.