We can advise on the type of cover to obtain, what to look out for and which experts to speak with to make sure you get the very best insurance cover for your body corporate.

Organising annual insurance is one of the most important tasks assigned to the body corporate.

It's vital to make sure you have adequate protection, not only for the buildings, but also officer liability and professional indemnity cover, as well as contract works insurance in place from time to time.

Talk to us about insurance

If all this sounds a little daunting, we can help. Barfoot & Thompson Body Corporate can talk to you about the different types of insurance, what level of cover you need, and how the body corporate can reduce the risk of being under-insured in the event of a total loss.

Organising an insurance broker

It's really important to use an experienced broker to arrange your insurance cover.

We use Rothbury Insurance Brokers as our preferred service provider. However, we believe that market competition is important, so our customers are free to choose any insurance broker they like.

By using a trustworthy broker, you can be assured that in the event of a claim, you’ll be well supported by the broker and their team. They’ll use everything at their disposal - experience, people and resources - to ensure you get the best possible result.

Getting the best valuation

Most clients only use a registered valuer to determine the value of their property for insurance purposes.

We can put you in touch with qualified building consultants, surveyors and other experts who can provide a more comprehensive overview of your property’s value. This will help ensure you have the right level of cover in place.

Talk to us about insurance

We've got a wealth of experience in body corporate management, including insurance cover.

Talk to our knowledgeable team today to get started.