Our property management services
Whether you have a single rental property or a growing investment portfolio, our property management services will suit your needs.
1. Full property management service
- Marketing your property - an online marketing campaign for your property, including free listing on Barfoot.co.nz and Realestate.co.nz
- Finding tenants - our find a tenant service includes interviewing, screening and credit and reference checks (see below for more details)
- Income collection and reporting
- Property maintenance - arranging repairs and providing advice and assistance
- Inspections - thorough inspections of your property, including an initial inspection with the new tenant, regular follow up inspections at a pre-arranged frequency, and a final inspection
- Market updates - on-going advice on current market conditions and rental rates. Read our latest rental report in our Market Reports section
- Regular rent reviews
- Resolving disputes - our property managers conduct dispute resolution on your behalf
- Landlord newsletter - our Property Management Insider monthly e-newsletter is full of the latest rental data and trends and helpful landlord tips. Sign up now
- Special discounts - our full service property management clients, get a membership discount to the Auckland Property Investors' Association.
A very competitive fee of 8.5% +GST (9.5% + GST if the property is furnished) of all money collected and any repairs and maintenance we carry out on your behalf.
NOTE: The fee is usually tax deductible. Extra costs may apply for credit checks and marketing upgrades.
Want us to manage your property?
Contact a property manager.
2. Find-a-Tenant service
- Advice on current market conditions and rental rates
- The property marketing campaign, including listing on Barfoot.co.nz and on Realestate.co.nz (a fee may apply for this service)
- Interviewing and screening of suitable prospective tenants through our rigorous selection process
- Thorough credit and reference checks can be carried out
- Tenant selection and notification to owner
- The completion of all documentation, including the residential tenancy agreement
- Formal lodgement of bond monies with Tenancy Services
3. Rental appraisal
Not sure how much rent you should be charging?
If you want to know how much rent your property could achieve, or if you're charging the right amount, ask us for rental appraisal.