URGENT NOTICE - PRE-AUCTION NOW SELLING WEDNESDAY 21ST APRIL
URGENT NOTICE - PRE-AUCTION NOW SELLING WEDNESDAY 21ST APRIL 2021
A pre-auction offer has been accepted on this property and it is now selling in a Pre-Auction auction at 4:00pm, 21st April at 68 King St, Pukekohe. The opening bid will be the reserve and it will be on the market and selling.
Please call to arrange a time to view before then if you have interest.
DELUXE ENTERTAINER + POOL - FAST SALE REQUIRED
Accessed via a concreted driveway at the end of a quiet country road, through established trees and lush ground, this privately located 310m2 (approx) home on 7292m2 (1.8 acres) of elevated flat land was built in the 1990's and beautifully renovated and extended 4 years ago. Quality constructed with brick and Cedar with metal tile roof and multiple timber and paved decks, amongst many desirable inclusions this north-facing residence features ducted air conditioning, LED lighting, 2.7m ceilings throughout, timber-look flooring in the high traffic areas, built-in speakers, a 6kw solar power system and every child's dream - a large kid's play house. Our owners have instructed us to sell this super-sized home without delay.
Doors off the entry hall access both formal and informal areas - the formal lounge resplendent with lovely large bay window, wood burning fire and double bi-fold door has access from one side to the western patio and the other to the huge louvre roof covered deck - the perfect all weather remote controller entertainer. An exceptional study with built-in work stations sits to one side of the impressive angular kitchen beautifully groomed with sleek granite benchtops, copious cabinetry and pantry, Fisher and Paykel appliances, induction cooktop, double oven and microwave, double dish drawer dishwasher, large fridge, recess breakfast bar and servery to the deck. Adjoining this and also spilling out to the exceptional deck, casual dining also connects with light-filled family living flowing through to a separate 4.0m x 6.2m rumpus room with heat pump and sliding door access to the garden. This area, offering hours or family fun, opens into a single garage which incorporates the laundry with side door and secluded drying space.
This wing accommodates two bedrooms, - the lavish master with opulent ensuite with under-floor heating, double basin vanity and double shower with waterfall and expansive walk-in robe with storage system. Both this and the adjacent bedroom with built-in robes spill out to separate decks joined by a pathway. The opposing side of the home houses another two bedrooms with built-in robes and another master suite with its own patio. The family bathroom is generously sized incorporating both bath and shower. There's also a separate powder room. Further venues offering exemplary al fresco recreation include the fully fenced, 9.2m x 4.6m (approx) heated salt water pool and for the kids, an extra-large flat lawn area for all manner of play time pursuits. Further storage includes a 120m2 (approx) shed with two front doors and a rear door sized for large caravan or large boat entry. There's also a garden shed and orchard including Orange, Lemon, Lime, Plum and Fejoa trees and water supply via tank and bore easement. With its supremely functional floor plan, expansive formal and casual living sections and multiple recreation and entertaining venues, this high end prestigiously positioned residence beckons the fastidious family.
* Garden-side concrete driveway entry off quiet country road
* Attractive entry foyer into both formal & casual living areas
* Formal lounge & dining. Bi-fold doors to decks either side
* Exceptionally well appointed kitchen with outdoor servery
* Open plan sun-drenched casual meals area spilling outdoors
* Fabulous louvre roof covered year-round entertaining deck
* Master bedroom, lavish ensuite/walk-in robe. Private patio
* 2nd master suite with ensuite & walk-in robe. Outdoor access
* 3 further bedrooms with built-in robes. 2 with garden access
* Family bathroom/bath & glass & tile shower. Powder room
* Excellent study/built-in work stations & abundant cabinetry
* Large air-con. Rumpus room adjoining single garage
* Huge shed/rear & front doors with entry for caravan or boat
* Wonderful kid's playhouse + expansive flat lawn play areas
* Orchard including Orange, Lemon, Lime, Plum and Fejoa trees
* Garden shed. Water via tank & bore easement. Solar power
* Just 7.2km to motorway access at Drury / 34.8km to Auckland Airport / 41.9km to Auckland CBD
* Zoned for Pukekohe High and Intermediate Schools. Just 17.5km to ACG Strathallan School