BRIGHT AND BOLD ENTERTAINER!
A 340m² home built for interaction! This giant prioritises social occasions through massive living spaces, private lounges, and excellent indoor/outdoor flow. Whether you are hosting or enjoying your family's company - this home will add to the quality of time spent with those important to you.
• Massive open-plan area - providing endless layout options
• Effortless access from the kitchen to the fantastic dining, living and outdoor areas
• Bigger-than-most Butler's kitchen including a Bosch gas cooktop, sink and long counters
• Excellent two-bedroom Granny flat
• Three Master Suites! Gorgeous en-suites and generous walk-in-wardrobes. Of these, one is the ultra-special King and Queen suite. It boasts a private bath, double vanity, large windows and all of the beautiful modern conveniences.
• Big, naturally-lit and private separate lounge
• Large upstairs rumpus with full breakfast bar is the perfect spot to relax and socialise
• Sun-splashed deck space invites evening barbecues and lounging around
• Carpeted double garage with plenty of storage, work space and laundry capabilities
Exceptional, light and bright two-bedroom Granny flat with a sizeable lounge, outdoor access and a modern bathroom. Wooden floors and a well-chosen colour scheme reflect the natural light onto all surfaces, creating an uncluttered and bright atmosphere.
Never run out of working, practical space in your brand-new kitchen. Bosch appliances, ornate handles and fittings, and a deep sink all add up to a strong result. The combination of practicality, high quality, and a stylish allure means that sharing culinary creations with your friends and family will be uncomplicated and smooth.
This stunning home will cater to all your family's needs - even for your extended family's needs. Multiple generations could easily be accommodated for in this extremely spacious home.
Visit one of our open homes this weekend, or call to organise a private viewing!
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.