Selling Fast! Corner site 4 bedroom! Better location!
10 Years Master Builder Guarantee!
Brand new open plan free standing beautiful family paradise just completed!
By doorstep of Botany Junction, it is just 3 minutes' walk to Café, restaurants, shop, bank, medical centre and other services. The 94-hectare leisure and nature Barrier Curtis Park is just across the road, plus bus stop is down the road to ensure the rest of the city is easily accessible, you will want for nothing!
• Lovely open-style gas cooking kitchen, dining and living space on the ground floor, inspiring the chef and linking the guests with the hosts. Sunny paved front yard fenced with attractive brick and wrought iron fencing.
• One north-facing Master Suites with its own living area plus en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe, offering peaceful space within which to refresh, relax and replenish for King and Queen. The luxurious Master Suite boasts its own floor of the house.
• Practically and intelligently designed middle floor containing three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a rumpus room for family get-together.
• Carpeted extra-large single garage with a useful laundry area and internal access, having direct access to guest restroom.
Secure your investment early in an extremely competitive market. Buy with confidence in the Master builders, the safe and convenient location, and the life available within these homes. Call to enquire further.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.