First home buyers!
Come and view this great family foundation!
Located down a quiet driveway, this three-bedroom family home backs on to a reserve and children's playground.
An ideal start for first home buyers who are looking to be positioned in the sought-after Flat Bush area.
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining space that encourages social interaction, creative cooking and quality time with loved ones
• Three peaceful and relaxing bedrooms with wardrobe space and natural light
Spacious outdoor area with a covered patio space, a single garage, and a garden shed. Positioned in a sector of Flat Bush that is very close to Manukau, you will have the benefit of motorways, restaurants, and a business hub close by.
• Practical kitchen with lots of space, storage capabilities and well-designed workflow
• Beautiful feature wall in the main living area, which adds unique style and flair
• New insulation installed a year and a half ago
• Shared family bathroom with bathtub
• Separate laundry room offering a useful space for practical jobs
A great option for entering the market or securing a rental property. Well designed, children friendly and inviting.
Come see this home at our open homes this weekend, and feel most welcome to call us to find out more information.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
- Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
- High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
- Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
- Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
- Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
- The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
- Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.