Priced to Sell! Elevated, Sunny & Facing the Reserve!
Motivated vendors! Sale wanted!
This gorgeous family home perched in an elevated position is awash with natural light and enjoys a thoughtfully designed floor plan with emphasis on low maintenance. Those looking to upsize, investors and multi-generational families alike should line up to view it. You will be wowed by the brilliant dimensions you can't experience through photos.
• Brand new with 10-year Master Builder guarantee!
• Brilliant family-friendly configuration boasting 6 double bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms (including 4 en-suites), 3 living areas and 2 LEGAL kitchens, all bathed in natural sunlight!
• Beautifully different from most Flat Bush houses, it boasts a grand high stud ceiling in the formal entrance lounge
• Open plan living and dining area incorporating the stunning kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances, generous island bench and ample pantry storage
• The top level features 4 en-suited Master bedrooms, 3 of them with walk-in wardrobes and 1 with its own balcony! Feel like royalty!
• A 2-bedroom extended living on the ground floor includes a shared lounge, bathroom, private access and connection to second legal kitchen for potential rental endeavours.
• Superb reserve outlook from an elevated position!
• Seamless indoor-outdoor flow to fenced backyard with low maintenance grounds
• Internal access double garage and off street parking
First-class location in close proximity to Barry Curtis Park for relaxing walks and leisurely activities. Ormiston Town Centre and Botany Junction are also a short drive away, as are motorway onramps.
Priced to sell - motivated vendors - call us Now!
School zones: Ormiston Primary, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling and walking trails.