Prime Section In Flatbush/Dannemora!
Sky Tower View! Water View! Sunset View!
Well off the road, a rare sunny and elevated 2625 m2 (mol) section proudly positioned on one of the most prestigious streets - "Gracechurch Dr" offers the best of lifestyle living and convenience with total privacy and surrounded by luxury homes.
It is the best of both worlds - Tranquil country living environment yet enjoying urban daily convenience. Positioned in the established suburb of Dannemora/Flat Bush, it is in walking distance to excellent schools and shops. Recreational facilities in Barry Curties Park, Botany Town Centre and upcoming Ormiston Centre are just 4 minutes' drive. It is also stroll away to the ever-popular Point View Reserve walking tracks that provide another option for those who love the great outdoors.
Zoned for Decile 10 Somerville Intermediate School, Decile 9 Willow Bank Primary School and Botany Down Secondary College and just 25 minute drive from Auckland's CBD and Auckland international Airport (off-peak time).
Market is booming, the sections in this area is hard to find and easy to miss, here is your opportunity to live in your dream home of utmost luxury! Call Sophie at 021710388 now!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walking trails.