The Landmark of Little Manly
Outstanding in Size, Structure and Location
From humble beginnings to a luxurious landmark property, this builder's own home has been thoughtfully designed and superbly crafted to create a lifestyle home for their growing family to enjoy.
Set on a premium, near level, 1206m2, corner site, within moments of the Cove and beach, this 406m2 masterpiece reflects an overwhelming sense of space, simplistic design and understated luxury.
Set over two levels, the first floor enjoys expansive, light-filled, open areas where soaring ceilings, walls of sliding glass and natural colours create a sense of calm and connection throughout.
You will love the stunning kitchen/ family/ living area, the heart of the home, designed for indoor/outdoor living, where family and friends can gather and enjoy.
A separate lounge, home office plus an immense bedroom wing, where you will find five double bedrooms including a private master suite, a gorgeous family lounge and study nook.
Downstairs is a fully self-contained one bedroom guest suite, complete with lounge, home office, private entranceway, yet inter-connecting to the home - ideal for extended family living, AirBnB or work from home opportunity.
Three car garaging with internal entry, triple carport, dual entranceways and further parking for another 6 vehicles, add to the enormous appeal of this home.
The gardens are glorious, fully fenced and framed by giant neighbouring Pohutukawa, large level lawns, an abundance of fruit trees and fabulous outdoor entertaining area.
So centrally located to the Manly Village, the beautiful Cove and beach, the bus at your door - everyone will love living here.
The family have grown and flown and it is time for another lucky family to make this their own family dream.
* Builder's own home
* Solid block base with plaster system finish
* H3 2 treated bevelled back weatherboard
* 12mm LOSP treated Shadow clad plywood panels over cavity system
* All house framing tanalised treated pine KO
* Hot water heating 240v Bosch infinity unit
* McKenzie wood burner
* UV treated glass in all joinery
* Water supply town mains and fresh tank water
* Scorpion alarm system throughout
* Future proof wiring WiFi
* Endura longrun coloursteel roofing
* Kitchen benchtops composite materials engineered
* Quik Step engineered timber flooring over Hush underlay, floating floor to kitchen and entry
* LED lighting
* Fully insulated to building code standards
* External hot water shower
* 1st floor - 260m2 approx. Ground floor - 146m2 approx. Total 406m2 approx.
* Separate lounge has gas provision in the walls, including chimney for gas fire