If you are looking for the full Monty holiday home then this well-appointed waterfront home is sure to delight you. Beautifully positioned in an all-weather sheltered bay with superb sea view of Bon Accord Harbour and beyond.
• 1960's Colonial style cottage, renovated to a high standard with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious open plan kitchen/living area and separate studio shed.
• Fire place, 2 x heat pumps and outdoor spa to keep you warm & snug in the winter months.
• Expansive deck area that runs the length of the house and a level yard for outdoor games.
• Large private all tide Jetty with boat shed, dinghy crane and wash down area complete with floating pontoon designed to accommodate a 30 tonne/ 72 ft recreational vessel.
• 1.1 hectare freehold section with full predator fencing to protect the abundance of native bird life and trees.
• Short walk or dingy row to the Yacht Club for a burger & beer or head over to Mansion House to enjoy the beautiful walking tracks, café & museum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a unique slice of Kiwi paradise in a peaceful and private setting that will create special memories for the whole family. We welcome your call to arrange a private viewing.
Kawau Island is a buzz of super fun activity with people enjoying fishing/diving off their weekend boats, Yacht regattas, Island walks, kayaking & hiking around the Bays and so much more.