About Drue Matich
Why should you be careful when selecting a real estate agent to sell your home? Because for most New Zealanders it is their biggest and most valuable asset.
I appreciate how daunting the thought of having to sell (or buy) a home can be. For this reason, I strive to not only obtain a premium sale price for my clients, but to also make the sales process as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
By utilising a wide range of traditional and social media channels to generate maximum interest in your property, you can have confidence in my ability to successfully market your home. I also have the ability to adapt to the needs of each of my clients.
The core values of communication, trust, transparency and clarity are the foundations I have continued to live by throughout my real estate career - along with honesty, integrity and a total focus on results.
My business is founded on the following principles:
• I believe that excellent outcomes achieved for my vendors are the result of my focus on the one percent of tasks.
• I understand that selling a home can be stressful, intrusive, disruptive and inconvenient. This is why I strive to eliminate as much stress and inconvenience from the process as possible, to the point of
making it an enjoyable experience.
• I care for my clients and I am a problem-solver. My goal is to listen and understand your needs and to then work as hard as possible to achieve the best result for you.
• I promise to bring a fresh and dynamic approach that is both interactive and innovative.
• I conduct all business with a friendly can-do attitude and a smile.
Born and bred on the Hibiscus Coast, prior to my career in real estate I was a quantity surveyor for one of New Zealand's largest construction companies. This gave me tremendous experience in dealing with all sorts of different people, listening to and understanding their needs, and then providing them with solutions. I am lucky enough to be able to transfer these skills into this career.
Call me today for a chat - I would love the opportunity to let you know what I have to offer!